Egypt Travel – Getting There and Around
All you have to learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the favorite travel destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Visa to Egypt is an online travel authorization created for citizens that would like to visit Egypt for travel and leisure. This system speeds up the application process to get new visas. The travelers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You can obtain this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only through an online application. This great new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian government.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are several prerequisites that the visitors need to keep in mind to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most crucial ones:
- You should have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are numerous kinds of visas, so you need to find out if your nationality is qualified to receive the electronic visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you are able to apply for an online visa, be sure to accomplish the online form without having errors.
- Make use of your debit or credit card to pay the charge.
- A main page of your passport is required, so be sure to get a scan or picture of it to publish.
- Once you have the electronic visa you have to print a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to select its type. Based on how you planned your vacation, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind lets a Thirty days stay and are also valid for six months, starting the issue date. When vacationing with a group, one person can apply online for all the vacationers, but every one of them ought to accomplish and sign their forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their young children.
If you plan to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Do not forget that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 2 days, you do not need to get a Visa.
Multiple-entry Visa to Egypt
If you decided to have a number of visits to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and return as you please. This type of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you should apply for it ahead of time. It will enable you to stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you chose to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return when needed.